For some crazy reason 1 week after to getting Florida I turned around and drove 11 hours up to Tennessee with the kids. My brother lives there and he was getting sealed to his wife Sunni. The kids had never met their new cousins, so off we went.
The first words out of my mouth when we got there were, "I need a shovel and a shop vac." It was a crazy summer that mostly played out in my van.
My parents came in from Scotland. The kids loved having new cousins and played on the trampoline non-stop. They also got to meet my cousin's kids, which they also loved. They are already talking about when we are going to go back.
The big breakthrough of the trip was when Sadie came up to me and said: "I petted Oliver." Sadie has been afraid of cats until now...this was huge.
I only took one picture:
I stole this picture of Oliver off of their blog...hope they don't mind.
7 years ago





No comments:
Post a Comment