oh, so many ideas for the new house. First things first though, things like getting all the boxes unpacked, getting the walls clean, and the floor, and the trim...etc. When a house hasn't been lived in for 2 years, it's a little on the nasty side. So far I have been concentrating on just cleaning out the areas where I am actually putting things. The kitchen cabinets...clean, carpets...vacuumed, pool deck...swept. Now, I have friends coming this week and it's time to get serious about the cleaning part. Ugh! Then it's off to the garage to open the boxes out there. Everything in the house has been opened and for the most part unpacked.
Anyway, this is what I was contemplating at church today:
This is an ice cream sandwich bench. Samuel want's one...it's $950. Hmmm...could I make one?
1 comment:
heck yeah you could make that easy! way cool.
Post a Comment