We made it! We got here Sunday July 11th. We stayed at one of the Marriott Vacation Club properties. It was so nice. Since Marriott was picking up the tab we ate at a few new restuarants that would typically be out of our price range. We tried Rainforest Cafe and Cafe TuTuTango. Rainforest Cafe was ok, but we really liked Cafe TuTuTango. It was tapas style. We tried so many different things (which was great for Samuel because he loves to try new things.) Even Henry tried some new things. His favorite was the Gator Bites...somehow I don't think I will be making those at home. Frankly, I'm not even sure where one buys gator (maybe catch it in your backyard?)
We closed on the new house on July 12th, but our truck didn't get here until the 14th. Instead of cleaning the house in those 2 days, we played at the hotel pool.
Here are some pictures of William's first Florida pool experience.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment