Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Goodbye Pittsburgh Neighbors!

We MISS our Pittsburgh neighbors!  They were right next door, had wonderful kids and were so nice.  It was great that the kids would just run back and forth between houses and I didn't have to worry about them.  The funniest though was when Sadie would go over and hang out.  I guess she would just go and watch TV. 

A Sadie story related to me by Lauren (the mom):
Once, she was watching TV on Mike's (the dad) chair.  It's a recliner and I guess she said, "You know, when the Dad sit's here his feet are up.  So they showed her how to work the recliner.

Then, I got this e-mail from Lauren:
"So about an hour ago, Maeve spilled a glass of milk on our couch. I put cleaner on it and I turned it on it's side so no one sat on it. Then Sadie came over about ten minutes ago and told me she knew what happened to our couch because she has super hearing and heard the splash at her house."


I guess she was telling Lauren about school because this was related: "And I'm getting all the good Jo-Jo Fignar (this kid must be a riot!) stories from school. She's so funny."  Let me just say that Jo-Jo is a highly functioning autistic, but some of the stories...

They were great when I called about Sadie's concussion, and other times I really needed help.

You will continue to be missed.



No comments: