Monday, August 17, 2009

This is a little off color, so you might want to skip it

But...it cracked me up. Last night I was in Samuel's room having a "sleepover." He picked High School Musical. When I hit play he asked if we could watch the version with words, so that we could sing the songs. I thought that was cute. At the beginning of the movie when they are singing karaoke, Samuel told me that sometimes he gets shy when he is in front of a lot of people. About half-way through the movie he told me, "Mom, it's hard to be a teen." Anyway...William started crying, so I went to get him and started to feed him as we were watching the movie. So, now the funny part.

Samuel: "How does the milk get in your boobs?"
Me: "That's just how women are made."
Samuel: "I wish that soda came out instead. Wait, wouldn't it be cool if there was a button and different drinks came out?"

It's these mother-son bonding moments that make life great.
Samuel and Sadie at the mall playground earlier this summer...nothing to do with anything, but I don't like posts without pictures.

2 comments:

trish said...

we have had many - a - boob conversations. When I said I needed some milk from the store the neighbor kid said, 'oh thats how you fill them up.' It is a wonder. The poor baby of the family misses out on all these educational momements.

Kirs:) said...

Hahahaaaaa This is just to funny! Thanks for sharing, it totally made my day:)))