7 years ago
Tuesday, August 11, 2009
You have got to be kidding me!!!
Yesterday in a fit of frustration I changed our home phone #. We have gotten a steady flow of phone calls for a family that must have had our # before us...the Stenko family. Over the last couple of months it has gotten to be about 2 a day, and usually creditors. The final straw was when I got my phone bill yesterday and there was a charge on there that meant nothing to me. When I called about it I found out that Meg Stenko had signed up for some service using this phone #. So, I figured the easiest way to solve this problem was to change the #. First thing this morning the new # went into effect. Also first thing this morning I got a phone call for Darlene....seriously, if I didn't have a contract on the home phone I would probably just cancel all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment