Monday, August 10, 2009

Sadie turns 4

Last Thursday Sadie turned 4!!! My how time flies. All she wanted was a pink booster seat. How nice that I could give her a gift for her birthday that I had to buy anyway. I made her a pink cake with pink frosting (she wanted a pink cake with pinkish redish cream on top), and then let her decorate it. Samuel helped. I didn't take any pictures since my camera was dead. Ben took a lot though, so maybe he will post some on his blog. After presents, cake and hotdogs for dinner, we went to a Pirates game. It was super long, 11 innings, but the weather was perfect and the kids had a good time. So did I. Attached are the cards that Henry made for Sadie.
Front and back of the card Henry made for SadieInside of card from Henry
Inside of card that Henry made for Sadie for the family to sign

No comments: