
or Cirque du Soleil. My parent's told me to buy tickets to something cultural for Christmas. Last year we went to Ringling Bros. Circus, which the kids loved. I had a couple of different ideas this year, including the circus again. I had finally settled on season tickets to a children's theater in the area that has five shows in their season. After thinking about it for a while I realized that five Saturdays might not work out with Ben back in school. So, a couple of nights ago I got on ticketmaster to see what the options were and settled on Cirque du Soleil. Neither Ben nor I have ever seen a show and everything I have heard about it has been positive, so why not. I wasn't sure how to describe it to Henry when he asked what we were doing. I didn't want to say circus and have him expect Ringling Bros., so I just told him it was a "weird circus" with no animals. We went last night and it was really good. My favorite part were the 2 clowns. They were extremely clever. It was also fun to see a circus that was based solely on people's talent, not animals. The kids enjoyed it also, even though Sadie fell asleep, since it went so late.




No comments:
Post a Comment