Sometimes I just have to shake my head. Tonight was one of them. I have the privilege of being the Den leader for the Bear Scouts (translation...try to keep 5 or 6 8 year old boys entertained for an hour without anyone crying or losing, and pass things off at the same time.) One of those 8 year olds is Henry. This is the 2nd year that I have had this calling and finally feel like I am getting the hang of it. Anyway.....
Achievement day girls meets at the same time as we do and one of the girls lives not too far from us. So, I offered to take her home afterwards, so her mom doesn't just have to sit and wait. Tonight was the first night that I took her home. The drive takes about 15 minutes. About half way home Henry told her to pull his finger (good grief, where is this going I thought to myself). She pulled his finger and he burped. She thought this was hilarious and kept pulling his finger the rest of the way home. Man...Henry sure can get those girls. Of course, he also kept saying "cup of joe" which would send them both into hysterics. Someone please explain this to me.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment