7 years ago
Thursday, October 1, 2009
Sadie grows up
Yesterday Sadie told me that she wanted to go to the playground. Unfortunately, it was like 5o degrees, and I'm not that brave. So, I told her that we could go to the inside playground, but we had to run a couple of errands first. After we went to the store she asked where we were going and I told her that we were going to the playground at the mall-which is the only indoor playground that I am aware of. She was quick to inform me (very loudly and disgustedly) that she can't go to that playground because it's for little kids...not big sisters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
I hate it when they are too big to pull one over on them. you know today your little enough (because it's convienent for me) tomorrow your not (because I just don't want to)
Post a Comment