Sunday, September 6, 2009

My Birthday

Today was the day. The day I turned 34. Of course, when someone asked me today how old I was I told them 35. I must be the only woman in the world that not only can never remember how old I am, but actually ages them self when pressed to guess. We had a couple of families over for dinner from church and one of them brought homemade chocolate hazelnut ice cream and delicious homemade brownies. Yum! What a fun day.

3 comments:

Meredith said...

Happy birthday! I had no idea! And don't worry, I forget how old I am all the time.

Brittany said...

Wow I'm a crappy friend. I totally forgot to wish you a happy birthday. Well "Happy LATE Birthday."

Better late than never right. :) I hope you had a fun day and got spoiled.

Emily said...

I'm glad that I'm not the only one who forgets how old I am. Some times I have to remember how old one of my siblings is and count up.