Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Tea party and chocolate

Sadie getting my tea

Today I decided to take a break from the painting and wood stripping. So, Sadie and I hit the mall. We have 2 malls that are within about 5 minutes. One is high end stores where I can't afford anything unless it's 90% off. The other mall is just your regular run of the mill JcPenney, Sears mall. That one has a playground in it. Today we went to the closer, more expensive mall. It doesn't have a playground, but it has something better - Pottery Barn kids. Sadie and I love this store. William didn't seem to mind either. Sadie plays with all of the strollers, dolls, dollhouses, and play kitchens. I walk around and get inspired (of course I don't actually do anything with that inspiration, but it's fun to dream). Today we were there for over an hour. They had a little tea set out, so Sadie and I had a tea party. I also signed her up for a Barbie workshop. Saturday Sadie and I are going to PBK and make a free Barbie dream room. I have no idea what this means, but I think Sadie and I will have fun.Flower & butterfly mobile...I could totally make this for less than $49. Will I make it??? Probably not, but it's cute.

I also went into the Godiva store and signed up for their free "Chocolate Card." This entitles me to one free truffle of my choice each month. Yum.

No comments: