The Steelers are a BIG deal here. Sports here are huge. (I think it is because there is nothing else to do here.) Anyway, since the Steelers are going to the Super Bowl tomorrow, these signs have been popping up all over town.
This one was at Krispy Kreme, but I have also seen them at Home Depot and the grocery stores.
Responding to your comment on my blog...I'm having #4 a bit behind you - due in July. I guess I should just come out and say something on the blog but I've been in a bit of denial about the whole thing.
Yeah, I didn't even know pittsburgh played football unti we visited and saw all the signs. Us crazies from the west just aren't into football the way they are out here. lol
2 comments:
Responding to your comment on my blog...I'm having #4 a bit behind you - due in July. I guess I should just come out and say something on the blog but I've been in a bit of denial about the whole thing.
Yeah, I didn't even know pittsburgh played football unti we visited and saw all the signs. Us crazies from the west just aren't into football the way they are out here. lol
Post a Comment