Ben's out of town and I was browsing a friend's blog. She has posted a picture from a high school dance thinking she wasn't at her best in High School. (You know who you are Trish.) I have been busy scanning all of my old photo albums and pictures and thought you might get a kick out of this. Thanks for the dress Julie...
And here's one for you Trish! Thanks for the memories. 
Please be kind when comparing these to the post from Henry's baptism and remember that I am pregnant.
4 comments:
Lol. Sarah you just made my day. Those are some awesome high school pictures! Thanks for posting them for us all to see. :)
OK you have made my day! Those were the good ole' days - and despite the epiphany I know (deep down inside) we were cool!
oh yeah - and to have abs again...
Wow! What a flash back. That is so fun to see. And by the way you still look great even pregnant!
Post a Comment