Thursday, January 15, 2009

Weather

This is the weather forecast:


Today
Snow Showers
H:11° L:-2°



Tomorrow
AM Clouds
H:6° L:-1°


Why did we leave Florida????

The kids love the sledding though. They went with the neighbors yesterday. Evidently around the corner from the house is the neighborhood sledding spot. After about 20 minutes I went to go see if Samuel wanted to come home. The first day that he had to walk home from school in the cold he came in the door crying. I guess he has toughened up though, becuase he stayed sledding just as long as the bigger kids. Samuel, loves to shovel snow too. Who would have thought that the kid that never wanted to walk (always too tired) is always out there helping us shovel?

I'm glad I don't live where they are even colder.

3 comments:

Kirs:) said...

Why did we leave Florida????
I would LOVE to hear the answer to that question myself!!!

Jenna said...

ha its like 80 degrees here in good ole Singapore! being cold does stink :p

Filetti Family said...

Sorry dude, that is crappy weather in my book. I'll try to send some Florida sun your way. I guess no more turning off the ac or heat during the winter for you.