Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Car Seat

We used the same infant car-seat for all of the kids. However, after Sadie was done using it I sold it. I sold it because we had bought a travel system and I didn't like having the huge stroller kicking around the garage. We didn't have that much room in FL and we never used that stroller. It was bigger than the double that we have. Anyway, since I was selling the stroller I figured that I would sell the matching carrier also. Then, if we had more kids, I would just by a new seat.

In a brave move last week, I bought a car seat for the baby. I noticed on-line that they were selling last years "models" to make room for this years and thought, maybe the stores would be too. I went to Babies-R-Us, but they only had pink ones on clearance. Sadie really wanted to get the baby a pink one, but I had already been told by Henry that we couldn't get a pink one. So, we went next door to Burlington and got a boy one that was a floor model on clearance. This was a leap of faith, (but since this pregnancy has made it 10 weeks longer than the last) and hope that the baby will actually come home this time. Here's a picture of the one we got.

2 comments:

Kirs:) said...

UHMM-does Henry know something we don't?
Don't worry my dear friend, boy or girl this little one is coming home healthy and well I am very sure of that:)

julie said...

I have found that pregnancy in and of it's self is a leap of faith. Your doing great. Good call on the older models I will have to go check that out before they are gone. Since it's been 4 yrs since our last one we really have next to nothing.