I did Sadie's (S), William's (W), and Henry's (x-eyes). Ben did Samuel's (baseball) and his (Mickey Mouse.)
After thinking about it for a while, we decided not to have the kids go trick-or-treating this year. Simply because of the Sunday thing, no other reason. In an effort to have them have ample opportunity to get candy and wear their costumes I researched Saturday activities. First, on Friday was the ward Trunk-or-treat. There was a good turn out (even though they served chili-yuck). Then on Saturday we hit a couple of Publix that were handing out candy. Then we headed to Downtown Disney. Sounds fun, right? It boiled down to this: Stand in a line for 5-10 minutes to get a lollipop. We did this about 5 times and then we wised up and headed home. I wouldn't recommend it...even for the "experience."
 |
Doesn't she look thrilled?
Henry was Harry Potter (again), Samuel was Darth Maul, Sadie-American Flag, and William-Winnie the Pooh. |
1 comment:
I Love the flag, does it come in my size?
Post a Comment