Friday, October 22, 2010

Buddy Walk

The cubscouts went on the Down Syndrome Buddy walk last Saturday.  There is a young man in our ward with Down Syndrome and we all walked with him.  I asked Henry which parent he wanted to go with him.  He picked me.  Ben told me that since he went on the "10 Commandment Hike" in Pittsburgh with Henry, that this one was my turn.  Considering that the hike in PA was about 7 hours, in freezing, snowing weather, I think I got the better end of the deal.  It was about a mile, beautiful weather, and took about an hour and a half for the whole event.

Here's a few pictures of people's backs.

This is our group.  We all got shirt's with lizards, since that is Evan's favorite animal.

1 comment:

The Sanders Family said...

I think that is an awsome cub scout activity.