Yes, I am still alive...barely. The house is a mess still. However, the rental is spotless--almost. Our renters moved out last Saturday and it was dirty. It wasn't damaged, there weren't light fixtures missing, it was just dirty. So I spent every day last week cleaning...I'll post pics sometime. An old Tampa buddy helped. A total of 24 hours of cleaning and general maintenance was done. We are still looking for renters.
Yesterday I spent over 5 hours cleaning and organizing the garage. It was still a mess from having moved in.
In between cleaning the other house and doing laundry, dishes, piano/clarinet lessons, etc. I have been trying to get this house organized. So far that is still a dream.
Now I have to go finish my YW lesson.
7 years ago




1 comment:
I don't care too much for cleaning up after my own famliy, cleaning up after someone I don't know, yuck! Poor you, hope you find some renters soon. Hopefully cleaner ones.
Post a Comment