Here's one of Henry's Valentine box for school. He made it himself. In case you can't tell, it's all about the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Here's how William entertained himself during Relief Society last week....yes, that is toilet paper. Don't worry, it's not used.
This is William and an empty box. You know how kids love the boxes more than the toy (or in this case, the diaper.)
This is why I probably shouldn't be allowed around a stove by myself.
For a cheap date night, Ben and I headed to Giant Eagle--the local grocery chain. The "Eagle's Nest" takes the 3 older kids. So, Ben, William and I headed to the cafe and had dinner. I had pizza, Ben had salad/hot bar. We also could have gotten Thai, crepes, rosti, sushi and a couple of other things. Yes, that is how cheap we are. For after dinner entertainment we went wandering around the ginourmous store. That is rattlesnake...ugh!
Yesterday was the first day of spring. The local italian ice chain gave away free italian ice. We had never been, so we decided to hit two. We tried yellow Peep, root beer, berry, banana split, Swedish fish, and black cherry. It was good, but I'd rather have Bruster's anyday.
7 years ago











No comments:
Post a Comment