Ever find yourself moving from a place and then hurrying to do everything you've been wanting to do? We checked another off the list this weekend. All you can eat seats at the Pirates game. For $35 you get all you can eat hamburgers, hotdogs, nachos, ice cream sandwiches, soda, salad, peanuts and popcorn. Oh, and you get to watch the game too. Now, this sounded like a lot of fun when Ben bought the tickets. Then, I checked the weather forecast. It was supposed to be 45 degrees as a high that day. Yuck.
Samuel and Henry playing Pittsburgh Tug-o-War on the Wii.
Samuel and Ben playing Wii...Henry watching
William on the kids area slide. He loved it!
I don't know what the final count was, but I do know we had 9 sodas, and Samuel ate 6 ice cream sandwiches. I'm pretty sure there were 3 nachos, 7 peanuts, 5 popcorns, 1
hamburger, 4 hotdogs, 2 salads, and about 10 other ice cream sandwiches.
Oh, the temperature? 40 degrees. The feels like temp-36 degrees. We stuck it out though, and got to see the fireworks afterwards.
Oh, the temperature? 40 degrees. The feels like temp-36 degrees. We stuck it out though, and got to see the fireworks afterwards.
Pittsburgh is all about bridges!




2 comments:
That's my kind of game! Yum!
Sounds like fun!
Post a Comment