LOVE IT!!!! It looks so beautiful!Looks like the kids are loving it too:):) But poor Ben:(You guys stay safe in all that!!!
Poor Ben nothing, I was out there with him.
That's where all our snow went this year!
Doesn't it make you dream of Florida?
OK, I see you, in the pile of snow!!! Sorry:((Glad you are enjoying it too:)) I am sure you have had your fill for the winter!
Looks like fun! I love snow.
Poor Ben didn't get to take a break to talk to his parents in Scotland or blog about the snow or facebook about the snow, but someone else did.
Poor, poor, Ben. The only house on the block where there were 2 adults out shoveling...at least I didn't leave you to go it alone. Oh, and you did FB and blog about it...or are you so old that you forgot already?
Post a Comment
Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.
8 comments:
LOVE IT!!!! It looks so beautiful!
Looks like the kids are loving it too:):) But poor Ben:(
You guys stay safe in all that!!!
Poor Ben nothing, I was out there with him.
That's where all our snow went this year!
Doesn't it make you dream of Florida?
OK, I see you, in the pile of snow!!! Sorry:((
Glad you are enjoying it too:)) I am sure you have had your fill for the winter!
Looks like fun! I love snow.
Poor Ben didn't get to take a break to talk to his parents in Scotland or blog about the snow or facebook about the snow, but someone else did.
Poor, poor, Ben. The only house on the block where there were 2 adults out shoveling...at least I didn't leave you to go it alone. Oh, and you did FB and blog about it...or are you so old that you forgot already?
Post a Comment