Last week Henry had baseball camp every morning. I told him that he could choose one activity for the summer, and that was what he picked. The township that we live in has a big main park. The camp was in one of the baseball fields, so I took the kids to the playground while he was there. Tuesday we stayed for about an hour and a half and then went and watched Henry at camp for the last hour. After we got home I e-mailed all of the mom's in the ward to tell them that we would be at the playground each morning for the rest of the week. I find that the playground is a lot more tolerable if I have other mom's to talk to, and the kids have more playmates. Wednesday and Thursday they had playmates and we stayed the whole 2 1/2 hours that Henry was at camp. Friday no one showed, so we went to the Library. I didn't get any pictures of Henry at camp, but I got some of the kids at the playground. By the way, Henry loved camp.
These red things spin...and spin....and spin. Samuel went in one the first day and ended up losing his breakfast afterwards. I had to talk him into getting back in it to take this picture.
1 comment:
That looks like a GREAT park! I LOVE parks without sand!
Post a Comment