Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Dentist

We finally did it. We went to a dentist that wasn't in Salt Lake. We have always gone to the dentist in Salt Lake every time that we go back to visit, but since chances of us getting to SLC in the near future are pretty slim, I took the plunge and went to a local dentist. She was very nice and seemed like a decent person not out to rip me off. They didn't mind that I went back in the room with the kids (they don't allow this at any dentist that I called in FL.) Henry went first and had one tiny cavity, which they filled while the other two were getting their teeth cleaned. Sadie decided to go play at the lego table in the waiting room while it was Samuel's turn. When I went to check on her about 10 minutes later, she had wet her pants. Lovely!! She hasn't done this in ages. So, after getting disinfecting wipes from the receptionist and cleaning the chair I took her out to the car. I wasn't totally sure what I was going to do, since I don't carry spare clothes for her anymore. Well, it's a good thing I never clean my car, because she had the choice of a pair of Henry's pants and a pair of Spiderman swimming trunks that belong to Samuel. She chose the pants (sans underwear).

This was Sadie's first appointment and she did great. She told Ben after we got home that it "didn't even hurt." The kids were great (I could have done without the "incident"), but it wasn't as horrible as it could have been.

1 comment:

Kirs:) said...

Sadie looks so adorable with those glasses on! I am glad you found a dentist you can live with! It is so hard to find good ones!