Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Archeology dig

I have been working very hard at clearing the massive amount of ivy from our backyard. So far I have been at it for at least 12 hours and am about 1/4 done. This doesn't include the many hours that Ben put in getting the ivy and it's massive roots (some bigger than my arm) off of the trees. Every time I go out there I find "treasures." It's like an archeology dig. Here are some of the treasures. My mother-in-law found a pair of clippers, and I found a hand shovel, but they got thrown out before I took pictures. Scythe

Toy Car

Little Basketball

Wind chimes

Metal Hoop

Garbage Can lid
A WALL??
How did we buy a house with a wall in the backyard and not even know it was there?

2 comments:

The Sanders Family said...

That is so funny. You could start up a museum, lost in the back yard.

Kirs:) said...

Oh Sarah this is too funny! Keep digging I can't wait to see what else you find:)