1: got a family picture taken
2: went to the NYC public library and saw a Gutenberg Bible, and the stuffed animals that inspired Winnie the Pooh
3: had lunch at Carnegie Deli YUM!
4: walked by Central Park
5: walked down 5th Ave and went to the Lindt store
6: looked for shirts for Matt
7: went to a museum with a Picasso exhibit
8: went to the Guggenheim
9: went to the Shake shack for dinner
All of this was fit in from 10:00am to 6:00pm. I slept like a baby that night...thankfully so did William, who slept very well the entire trip.




2 comments:
Lucky you! I've been talking Kyle into going there with me, he wants to go somewhere where he thinks the road driving won't be so crazy. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll be able to get him there one day. I'm so jelous.
It sounds like you managed to pack a lot in. I'm glad you got to take the trip and William was good for you. It must have been fun to see Emily on the stage. One day I hope to make it to NYC.
Post a Comment