1) People who ask the church for help moving and don't have a thing packed. Ben spent 7 1/2 hours last Saturday moving a single guy in the ward...ugh!
2) My neighbor who parks his car on the street behind my driveway. Guess what I backed into last Saturday to the tune of $1700.00? The kicker is the fact that he told me that he has been hit while parked there on 4 different occasions--could you be a bigger idiot? Why does he still park his car there?
7 years ago




2 comments:
Two of Joe's biggest pet peeves!
People asking for help that don't help themselves and the just plain idiots of the world! :)
Just know the Lord will bless Ben for his kindness and you will be blesses for not killing your neighbor:)
I'm of the opionion that Ben would be blessed for showing up and then telling the guy he'll be back when he's got stuff in boxes... I'm always amazed that people expect others to pack their crap - yeah, I'm annoyed for you! Sorry about the guy collecting money for parking in the 'wrong' place. Does he ever fix his car or is this his way of supplementing his income?
Post a Comment