Friday, May 22, 2009

Emily's Graduation


Four kids....Four college graduates

Way to go MOM and DAD.

This past Tuesday was my little sister Emily's college graduation. She graduated from the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City. The ceremony took place in Radio City Music Hall and I was able to go.


I guess graduations must be a big deal in our family because I believe that we have all been to each other's (except I missed Matt's from BYU, and Emily didn't walk in her graduation for Associates).

So this is our family:
Mom and Dad: Masters, BYU
Jennifer: Associates, Ricks, Bachelors, Boise State
Matt: Associates, Ricks, Bachelors, BYU
Me: Bachelors, BYU
Emily: Associates, FIT, Bachelors, FIT

There were probably about 2000 graduates, so they didn't read all of their names (thank goodness) but there were departmental awards given and those names were read and they walked across the stage. Congratulations to Emily for getting one of those awards, so we got to see her on the stage of Radio City Music Hall.

No comments: