We have gone from snakes, dinner plate sized turtles, raccoons, squished armadillo's (I never saw a live one), a fox, lizards, squirrels, birds, frogs and yes an alligator---to runny babbits (Sadie's word), chipmunks, more squirrels, more colorful birds, deer (not in our yard thankfully) and groundhogs.
7 years ago




3 comments:
I LOVE that picture. I'm going to have to send Amber to your blog because she didn't believe me that there was actually an alligater in our community. Ha, now I/you have proof!
Crazy!!!
Kira went back to work again. :( Lance has been losing work like crazy! As you can guess the construction industry isn't doing so well. So far, watching that many kids has not been bad. We need the extra money as always to get our food storage up and to put it in savings for a rainy day. I wonder how long I will last?
Post a Comment