7 years ago
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
My image deflating moment of the day
So, I decided to go to Goodwill yesterday to get some capris. There were many options and of course I had to try them all on. I had Sadie and Samuel in the dressing room with me, which they were not at all happy about since they wanted to play with the toys. I tried on about 5 pairs. On about the 3rd pair Samuel informed me that they made my butt look fat. Lovely. Well, I guess that will teach me to take the kids in the dressing room with me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
You got to love kids. Just before we moved here I was 8 weeks pregnant with Caleb and not showing at all!!! I told the kids in my Sunday school class (12 year olds) that I found out that I was pregnant. One of the boys responded, "Geeze, I thought you were getting fatter!"
Post a Comment