When I heard that the Atlanta Temple was re-opening after 2 years of renovations, I knew I had to take my kids to the Open House. We were hoping that Ben could come with us, but it was not to be. So, we headed up on our own. I took the kids out of school and drove up on a Friday. It is supposedly a 6 hour trip, but I aways plan on 8 hrs. The traffic from everyone leaving from Spring Break vacations was crazy, so it took us almost exactly 8 hours. Friday night we went to the Laser Show-it was fun as usual. Saturday, the Open House didn't start until 12:00, so that's when we got there. I am so glad that we went. Before we went in Henry leaned over and whispered that he wished he had taken a shower so that he would be more clean in the temple. Samuel told me "I'm so excited!" The kids were really well behaved.
 |
| Henry in Henry County, GA |
 |
| Our favorite Atlanta restaurant |
 |
So over the road trip!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment