This year we really figured out what parenting is: baseball season. We have both Henry and Samuel in baseball this year. It's been fun to watch them learn the skills and improve. However, all of that improving takes time. We are at the ballpark 4 times a week.
So, that fills up my evenings (Henry still has cubscouts as well). What do I do during the day? Same old, same old. However, on top of laundry, cleaning, feeding the masses, etc. I am also feverishly painting. I have finished: the laundry room, game room, boys room, pool bathroom, Sadie's room and guest bathroom. Now, they are painted-not finished completely. I still have chair rail in Sadie's room, and the two bathrooms. I also have to replace some baseboard in the pool bath. I am currently working on the master bed/bath area. The goal is to have the entire house painted by summer break. It's good to have goals-right?
7 years ago




1 comment:
I really miss those busy days!! It goes by to fast!
Sarah,when you done painting over there I have a few rooms that would love your attention here, I HATE painting:):)
BTW: I LOVE the new pics on your blog header, SO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment