Wednesday, March 16, 2011

NO, NO, NO-I'm not ready for this

A couple of days ago Samuel told me that there was a girl in his reading class that he liked.  A little while later he asked if he could ask her to the house.  I told him that would be fine.  Later that evening we were looking for baseball jersey's and the dirty clothes bucket in their room got dumped on the floor.   After we got home from baseball Henry was brushing his teeth and Samuel was in their room changing.  When I went in to tuck them in bed I noticed that all of the clothes had been picked up.  He told me that it was because he needed to pick up before this girl came over.  

Today he asked if it was ok to have a girlfriend, but no kissing.  Oh man...

1 comment:

Libby said...

haha!! way too soon! but at least he understands what a girl likes ; ). you have taught him well.