7 years ago
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Halloween Fun
Waiting for the parade

I know that some parents dread Halloween and all the candy and the making/picking of the costumes. I don't. I love to see what the kids want to be and see if I can make a costume that looks good. I even like to find places the kids can go to get more candy. This year we had the school parties, trunk-or-treat at church, the parade uptown and trick-or-treating. The parade uptown (which is really what most people would call downtown, but our town is to hoity toity for a downtown) was just a little hometown parade with scout troops and the high school band. It was raining and windy. After the 45 minute parade (which I went to without Ben) we walked around to the downtown...oops, I mean uptown....mercants and got candy. Then I bought the kids hot cocoa (which I had to carry back to the car for Sadie and Samuel.) Here are a bunch of pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
WOW they made out this year:) Hope you made them pay "taxes" to you!:))
Post a Comment