Sunday, November 8, 2009

Ewwww!!

Tonight the kids and I were watching a movie in the Living Room on the portable DVD player. We were all sitting around eating our dinner and watching a movie, but I was the only one who had gotten a drink. At one point Samuel asks if he can go get a cup and then pour some of my water into his cup. Sure, whatever. So he goes and gets a cup and pours some water, then I look down and see him with his hand in my cup.
"Samuel, get your hand out of my cup."
"I'm trying to get some ice."
"That's gross, you pick your nose with that hand."
"No, (as he holds up the other hand), I pick my nose with this hand."
Yuck!

2 comments:

Clark said...

(this is jenna)hehehe that is hilarious! u always have funny stories!

Emily said...

At least he was considerate enough to use the other hand. Your kids say the funniest things.