Thursday, July 23, 2009

William's first trip to Salt Lake City

My brother Matt got married on Tuesday, so after we left Pageant we went to get Ben's car in Erie and drove to Cleveland to fly to SLC. Just William and I went. I had so much fun visiting an old high school friend...Tina, and some college friends...Amy, Cindy and Elizabeth. We tried to see Ben's grandparent's, but we never caught them at home. I also got to go to the temple with Matt and his fiance. I drove out to get Ben some beef jerky in Tooele too...what a nice wife. Tuesday I picked up Emily and Jennifer at the airport and then went to Springville for the wedding. It was beautiful and I am so excited for Matt. I got in last night to Cleveland at 10:00 and didn't get home until 1:00 this morning. I am so glad I got to go.

Matt & Sunni and their kids: Ali, Kat and Luke


All of the family

Jennifer and William

Thanks Elizabeth for letting me stay at your beautiful home
Thanks also to Melissa and Jennifer for rides to and from the airport. Also my great in-laws that let me stay at their home when they weren't there, and let me use their car.

2 comments:

The Sanders Family said...

He is a way cute baby. It was fun to see the both of you. The girls wish you were closer so they could hold William more often.

ansons said...

I am so glad we had a chance to catch up. Thanks!