Last Thursday we went to see the Hill Cumorah Pageant. It was so much fun. We had to drive both cars half way so that we could drop off Ben's in Erie, PA. He got a flat on the way there, so we left it at Sears to be fixed while we were at the Hill. Thursday night we saw the Pageant, and a few old friends: Br. Dodds, and Jeremy Ewell. We ate at the tent vendors: Salt potatoes and Italian sausage...YUM. Friday we were going to go to Buffalo, but we couldn't find Ben's passport before we left, and we did the American side 2 years ago. Henry wanted to stay in Palmyra and see the sites again. We spent the morning at the Joseph Smith farm and Sacred Grove. I even saw my cousin Marcy there. Then we went to Nima's for pizza and the Grandin Building. After that we spent a couple of hours throwing rocks and sticks in the Erie canal. What a fun, peaceful day. When we were done at the canal and were walking back to the car I saw some cat tails and told Sadie to come over so that I could get one for her. She walked up and said..."oh, bulrushes." Not totally sure where she learned that, so I asked. Her reply..."Max and Ruby." Who knew her favorite cartoon was so educational.
Nima's Pizza
Sadie and her bulrush




No comments:
Post a Comment