Wednesday, July 15, 2009

5 1/2 hours of peace for me = $15 for the kids

Today Henry went to a friend's house and Sadie and Samuel sold Kool-Aid. They made the sign and the table themselves. They were out there for over 5 hours and they made $14.91. I got a lot of laundry done! I even ironed the sheets and pillowcases.

3 comments:

trish said...

why in the world would you iron sheets and pillow cases? Did an alien take over you body? Is this the same Sarah who claimed she detested laundry?

Sarah said...

I do detest laundry. This is the first time in four months it has been clean and folded and put away. The sheets fit in the closet better when they are ironed, but this is only the 2nd time in my married life that it has been done.

The Sanders Family said...

That's awesome for the kids. What's an iron? Kyle can't even get me to iron his shirts, sheets are out of the question!