skip to main |
skip to sidebar
It's like money in the bank
This is not a picture to prove what a horrid housekeeper I am (although it does indeed prove that). It is a picture of why I have never had to buy Sadie clothes. My Sister-in-law Melissa and I have been trading clothes since Sadie was born. By some lucky twist of fate, she has 2 girls and then a boy and I have 2 boys and then a girl. We send clothes back and forth with her parents, or when I go out to visit. Melissa got the short end of the stick though--I have way less boy clothes than she has girl clothes. Also, I think her almost 3 year old is about the same size as my 5 1/2 year old, so the clothes I send her are probably too small by the time she gets them. Thanks, Melissa
This is the latest 2 suitcases of clothes and shoes she has sent.
No comments:
Post a Comment