Monday, November 3, 2008

Circus







For Christmas this year my parents decided to buy us tickets to the circus. I don't think I have been to the circus since I was probably about 10 years old. When we lived in FL they had a very mini show that we went to, but that was right after we moved there, so Henry didn't remember it. We went on Saturday with Ben's parents. We had great seats...about 5 rows up. The kids didn't know what to expect, but they all seemed to love it. Afterwards I asked Samuel what he thought and he yelled, "AWESOME." We had a great time. After the show we drove around Pittsburgh for a while and then walked around the "Strip District." This is an area of shops and restaurants of many ethnicities. There were lots of street vendors and it was really crowded, but I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Filetti Family said...

Did you cut Sadies hair? It looks really short in that picture. Now you say you went to the Circus. Where are the pictures of the animals and acrobats? I think you are lying. J/K