Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Beautiful Shoes

The other day Sadie and I went to Goodwill to get Henry more pants. You know, Samuel has been wearing the same size for what seems to be years. Henry on the other hand needs new pants every couple of months it seems like. Anyway, as we were about to leave the store I saw this grocery cart full of new summer shoes for girls. Most of them still had their Target tags on them. There was no price, so when I asked I was elated to find out that they were $1 a pair. I went crazy, I even bought some little girl clogs for some of the dozen or so women at church who are pregnant. Anyway, for $1 a pair I let Sadie pick some out for herself (she is very picky about shoes.) These are the ones she picked out that she has been wearing since we got them. They are her beautiful diamond sandals. I think that they are adorable. I'm also glad that even though she is very much a product of two older brothers (she knows Pokemon and Ben 10, but not Strawberry Shortcake or the Disney princesses. She even wears Lightning McQueen pull-ups to bed instead of the princess ones.) that she loves her diamonds.



1 comment:

ansons said...

It is nice when your girls are a little girly. I think Ally really wishes she was a boy. Anytime she pretends to be someone, it is a boy. Zac is her favorite playmate after all. Although I think she is rubbing off on him too. One of his favorite movies right now is My Little Pony.