I asked the boys over the summer if they were interested in taking Ice Skating lessons. Contrary to what they say now, they both said they did (and I double and triple checked before signing them up.) Henry has had 3 lessons and is doing much better, but still refers to it as Ice Hating. He doesn't like falling down, or that he is the only boy in his class. Samuel has had 2 lessons (see weird hip cold entry as to why he missed his first.) Samuel gets to use a bucket in his class, although they do push it away and make them go get it. Samuel seems to like it better (but there are 3 boys in his class and he gets buckets.) Henry has resigned himself to finishing the last 3 classes, since I told him it was his choice to take the classes and he has to finish them or doesn't get to pick different lessons at a later date. He has his eye on tennis lessons.
7 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment