Since school starts on Monday I figured I better bite the bullet and give the boys a haircut. I've avoided it all summer. Unlike the mom's that buzz their boys hair in the summer I have obviously decided to do the opposite. By the end of the summer I thought maybe the boys could start their own band or something...Here is the before and after.
7 years ago




1 comment:
They look so cute! Henry has the military mug shot going:) Hope you enjoy your "free time" as they head back to school. I would never admit this to mine but now that they are always gone I really miss them being around. I say that now when the house is quiet but the minute they are all in the same room together, they drive me crazy!!! Ahh the joys and guilt of mother hood! :)
Kirsten:)
Post a Comment