skip to main |
skip to sidebar
First Day of School

Yea!!! Both the kids and I are excited that school has finally started. Henry started on Monday and Samuel started yesterday. I got pictures of them before they left for school, but I'm not the type to go to the classroom and take their picture. They both seem to have enjoyed it so far. A new playground was supposed to be put in over the summer, but it isn't finished yet. They are both quite excited for it to be finished. Henry is in charge of getting Samuel after school and walking home. I thought that since yesterday was the first day of this that I would meet them half-way---bad idea. Henry was sooo mad that I ruined their walk home. I guess I learned my lesson. Samuel and Sadie had their yearly well child visits today (which are free thankfully). Samuel is 41" tall (20th percentile) and 34 lbs (10th percentile). Sadie is 28lbs (30th percentile) and 37" (50th percentile). This might seem normal to you who are reading this, but to Samuel's mother (me) and anyone that knows Samuel, the fact that he broke out of the 10th percentile for height is a miracle we've been waiting for since he was 9 months old. Way to grow Samuel.
No comments:
Post a Comment