Thursday, July 24, 2008

Keeping Busy



The most exiciting news is the fact that we got a new stove! Yeah! I burned the rice yesterday because I was so used to the old one that took forever for the burners to warm up...when they did warm up. So, we have been back to the Children's Museum, went to a Trolley Museum, a chocolate store (yum!) Of course the kids didn't pick chocolate, but I did. We joined the pool this week and have been twice so far. It is much colder here than we are used to, but we are still having fun. I finally got tired of combing Sadie's hair, so she got her first haircut on Saturday. I wonder how long until she gives herself a haircut...ugh!

2 comments:

Filetti Family said...

Sadie looks so cute! Look at all that hair on the table. Is there anything left? J/K Who cut it? The barber has nails so I was wondering if you put them on again. I miss my pool buddy. Every time I call my neighbors they are always busy so I always end up going by myself. :(

Kirs:) said...

Hey Sarah!
Sadie looks so cute! I remember when it was Katie getting her first hair cut and now she is a college woman! Yikes the time flies!
Looks like you had a great trip to SLC and are enjoying your new home. We miss you here!
Kirsten :)
( I lost your e-mail, drop me a line so we can keep in touch:)