skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Back in PA
Well, we made it "home." The weird part is that everytime I thought of "home" while we were in UT it was FL that I thought about, then I had to remind myself that we don't live there anymore. I really miss it though. The kids and I haven't been to the pool once this summer...unheard of! We got home Saturday night and pulled ourselves to church Sunday. The few names that I learned before leaving have totally left me. Monday and Tuesday we didn't do much, not even unpack.
Wednesday I took the kids to the Pittsburgh Children's Museum...this was the best one I have ever been too! They had a water area, arts and crafts and a whole bunch of other stuff...we were there for 5 hours. Today the saga of the stove was solved...don't ask, but I get a free stove next week!!! Yeah
1 comment:
Have you recovered from your marathon vacation? I'm so impressed you were able to go for so long. One week and I'm insane. Check my blog...I got caught in a game of tag and now you're it.
Post a Comment