Nothing new to report. Samuel volunteered to be in a new class and is really unhappy about it. At least yesterday he didn't come home and ask to be switched. I think it helps that they split 3rd grade into reading groups and he gets to go to his old teacher for 1 3/4 hrs for that. I called the principal about it (the first time I have ever called a principal), and left 2 different messages (a week apart from each other), and she never felt it was necessary to call me back. She also called Henry in to talk to him about his choice to do Virtual School for reading instead of doing it with the rest of the 5th graders in class. According to Henry she was trying to talk him out of it, but I wouldn't know since she didn't share any of her concerns with me. Did I mention she hasn't called me back for a week and a half?
I've continued to paint my friends house, and let mine fall into a bit of disrepair. Henry quit clarinet and is doing piano for now. I finally got my minivan window up (but not until it had rained for 36 hrs straight)! Hmmm, what else? Oh, Ben has 3 or 4 2nd interviews this week, a 1st interview, and maybe a job offer.
I think that's all.
7 years ago




2 comments:
Sound like a lot is going on there. Good luck with it all.
At least I didn't roll it down this time!
Post a Comment