Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Our killer bushes

Last month my Mother-in-law came for a visit.  I cannot believe how much work she did.  I'm pretty sure that we worked her so hard that she may never come back.  We had privacy hedges on one side of the pool that were over 20 feet tall.  She cut all of the hedges on either side of the yard, trimmed all of the palm trees (about 10), planted about 60 plants, and weeded.  She also fixed one of the sprinkler heads.  I hope she comes back-maybe this time we can go to the beach!

The hedges as viewed from the street behind our house.

Another picture from behind the house
Hedges from side of house.  When I asked a landscaping company for a quote on trimming them, they came around the corner and said "Oh, you want those trees trimmed?"  Umm, those are bushes.  The quote $300.
Annette in the midst of the destruction.

No comments: