A couple of months ago when we were at Downtown Disney we ran across RideMakerz. This is like Build-a-bear, but for remote control cars. Henry really, really wanted one, however, like good parents, we made him wait for his birthday, or pay for it himself. Yesterday we celebrated his birthday by heading to RideMakerz. Henry also wanted to ride one of the Surrey bicycles that you can rent at various spots around Disney. We headed to the Boardwalk first to ride the bicycles. I thought it would be fun. While it was fun, it was also a lot of work, or I am sorely out of shape. Ok, it's probably that I am really out of shape.
After the bike ride, the kids found some grass and ran around a bit and we took a picture of one of the trees.
Then it was off to make the much anticipated car.
The finished product (you will kindly ignore the mess that Sadie is cleaning as we speak):
2 comments:
Looks like he had a great birthday! Way to go mom.
Too fun...that car looks super cool.
Post a Comment