7 years ago
Thursday, September 9, 2010
My Birthday
So, for my birthday this year my loving kids and husband stayed home from work/school to celebrate. How sweet! Oh, wait, it was Labor Day. And Labor, we did. We spent a few hours by the pool...replacing screens on the lanai! Then we bought tons of paint at Home Depot (it was on sale.) The best part was when we went out for dinner. I wanted mexican, so we looked on the GPS and went to the closest, its was closed, the second one-it no longer existed. So, we headed for the next one. It was so good. William was really loving his dad that day. I am so glad!! I might have been the one holding him when he threw up 3 times, if he had been loving me that day. Sadie and I missed the excitement, because she had to go to the bathroom. However, I was a little surprised when we came out and found both Ben and William covered in throw up. Thank you William for the birthday present of throwing up on someone else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday, Spain. I was thinking about you but my thoughts never made it to the phone. It sounds like you had a memorable day nonetheless.
Post a Comment